http://thegaelachu.blogspot.com/p/gaelach-breithe-final-fantasy-iv-novel.html Go to the above link to start reading Gaelach Breithe, the Final Fantasy IV spoiler free novel!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This is the way Paladin Cecil appears to look in the Gaelach Universe. As you can see, his hair is longer and his colors are... well...

It's not quite done yet. I need to add effects and shading. What I do have done took me most of last night. Coloring is a rather difficult thing. It's funny, it actually looks better to me now than it did last night.

The back of his cape is white. It's something I infered from earlier Amano drawings. It's the same reason I made the side facing the viewer red. I wanted to use less blue because the Nomura and DS redesigns have too much blue for my personal tastes. As you can see, Cecil's hair is still silver, but, true to his sprites, it has a bluish tint, evident in the shadows. I can't wait to finish Theodore! That way I'll have both of the brothers. After that, I want to draw KluYa.

Oh, a side note, the pattern on his arms is supposed to look like chain mail. Its as close as I could get. I'm going to add shading with the burn tool.
This drawing, when I'm finished with it, will be his profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment