http://thegaelachu.blogspot.com/p/gaelach-breithe-final-fantasy-iv-novel.html Go to the above link to start reading Gaelach Breithe, the Final Fantasy IV spoiler free novel!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

And... I'm Working, Here

I'm trying to figure out the interfacing on this darn site. It's not difficult, but I don't have frequent internet axcess, so I'm learning as I go.

I have such big plans for this place, as odd as it sounds. I've long wanted my own site, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait until I start setting up multiple blogs. Oh my, we are ambitious, aren't we, little girl?

So, Gaelach Universe Tour. Right. That.

Well, there's a Figment Directory over there. It's a list for my various Figments that you'll find in the stories on this site. I used the formant that I believe is easiest to follow; a short stat sheet, a bio, their disposition, a list of abilities, and then a list of posessions that are significant to the plot. Oh, and a picture. I'm going to get around to compartmentalizing my series IHBH will have its own page, I'm sure. Gaelach Rose, and Gaelach Breithe will also have their very own pages dedicated to them. Once I get around to writing this... things will be great. Right now, I think I'll flatter myself by posting a map I'm sure you don't actually care about.
The Blue Planet

Right, you can look at that and tell me what you think. It took me longer than you'd think it might, seeing as how I had to find an in-game map and copy the structure onto my paper. The image quality is less than perfect, I know, but it's good enough for now.

I'm hoping people on Wayrift will look at this. Feedback would be good, to say the least, but I don't absolutely need it to survive.

Much love, once more.

~Rose

P.S. Don't expect two updates per day everyday, okay? This was essentially a one time deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment