http://thegaelachu.blogspot.com/p/gaelach-breithe-final-fantasy-iv-novel.html Go to the above link to start reading Gaelach Breithe, the Final Fantasy IV spoiler free novel!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome, You Who Are NOT Reading This Blog

Let's be honest; I'm not expecting people to read my stuff.

It's not spectacular, what's here, even though it took me forever to decide to serialize 'I Have Become Hell.' I was insipired by Script Frenzy in April.

What is IHBH? A good question, that.

IHBH is a webcomic written, penciled, and designed by yours truly. It centers around the adventures of a youthful Cecil Harvey and is told through flashbacks of the Dark Knight. I was insipired to put it up all because of Wayrift's Aywren and Syntyche, who are amazing individuals who have their very own webcomic. I only started this blog because my art teacher asked me to, and so... here I am. IHBH will outline what exactly turned Cecil into the man he is at the begining of Final Fantasy IV, including the question 'how did he become a Dark Knight?' I hope that, if by some miracle, you stummble across this, you enjoy it.

Don't expect updates until I've scripted out the first couple of chapters and can do some drawing. Also, it's in the manga style. I won't claim to be good at drawing, but I'm not terrible, either.

Thanks for reading this short, intro rant. If you want to know about me, I suppose you can always ask.

~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment